Tuesday 29 April 2014

1,2,3 Naples here I come - My Naples To-do lst

as sings  The Pointer sisters - I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!
(here is the link, just in case you want to sing it with me)  :) it's just 2 days away 1st may and that means all workers are having a day off (or at least they should)! and i am going to Naples! can't wait to see it! already mixing and matching my outfits for my long weekend there! and surely keeping fingers crossed not to rain! but as I am a girl from Sun Coast than the sun is following me, so no worries for that! :) 

I already have done my check in and ready to leave, just need some 48h to pass and I am off! 
So my biggest aim is to see the beautiful Capri island and get some great shots on my own, this is just googled one
1. Capri
Capri, Naples

2. Try famous and traditional food. Pizza is a must, than spaghetti con le vongole (spagetti with clams) / see food is typical there, some traditional sweets like la sfogliatella (typical shell-shaped pastry filled with cream). even though not really big fan of pastries i think it's worth trying. will keep posted how was it. 
in wooden oven baked pizza

pastry store in Naples
and than I heard that there is these narrow, cute little streets to wonder and discover the beauty of the city. there is even one where you can find a lot of details for nativity plays and saint statutes and ornaments - should be interesting to see.

and than of course - go wild and see where the road takes me! most important is to enjoy the little things, capture smiles and happy moments and just live! :)
and yeah, some nice shopping is a must :) hopefully will make it to the vintage market on Sunday which i just accidental saw by events and things to do in Naples! :) aaa sooo excited! you will find me there ^_^
stay tuned and keep rockin'  :)  and I will be back with some pictures, impressions and after-Napoli-to-do list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment