Friday 12 August 2011

Holiday Report

Finally I can put black on ..pinky-bolkadotty :) how was my holidays.. :)
after Stockholm - Visby- Stockholm I went to Latvia and home - to Saulkrasti( Sun Coast) - place with the most sunniest days per year and sunset that mesmarize :)

Didn' t do much there but managed to attend one of my closest friends grandmothers 70th birthday party, where I sang, danced, took photos and help to organize games:) was lovely. loved that aternoon.
Also some close friend of mine had a birthday party (right after the Grandma's BIG party) so you can just IMAGINE how much I had to eat that day! :D and afterwards was my event - DJ Battle in local Night club.
For this event I prepared a poster! was cool! :) such a good feeling to see your creative work put on the walls all around the city and the feeling gets even better when you see how many people attends your event! :)
that night I worked a lil as interviewer as well during the event, so last Saturday was realllly colourful :)
during holidays I even managed to refresh my driving skills - taking my pal's home from nighclub we attended in Riga.. as it was a Wednesday nigth so we were not have to fight for an entrance:D
the last club we stayed - Pussy Lounge was with a good music, but MAMMA MIA how many dumb people were there! o.O ..but seriously good looking. Honestly - I was the shortest and fattest girl there! (welcome back to Latvia clubbing :D ) so I didn' t hit the dancefloor. :S pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment