Wednesday 14 March 2012

1st Business trip

Yesss!! that's right! i am having my 1st business trip: Milan-Warsaw-Tallinn-Riga-Milan. 4days-3 countries.
so far, i am in Tallinn. just checked-in in a lovely hotel in old town. the interior, I must say, i just charming- gold flower motive on white and black backgrounds. nice nice. (there will be pictures too) ;)

Poland was really nice and actually surprised me in a very good way. (for example they have a ..wait for it... CHINA town, region, buyers market where there is thousadns of distributors and retailers and loads of them don't even speak Polish! ;o
however, the distributer i was meeting was really nice guy and in the end he even presented me a Vietnameese coffee. ;) how nice is that?
and the hotel I was staying was just, lovely. 4stars and a great attitude. apart from that that i was the youngest one in whole hotel. :D and my colleagues was always addressing my taxis under name Helo Kitty, so i really felt a little bit like a celeb! LOL! no real names, doesnt speak the language, staying alone in 4star hotel - travelling incognito! :D

anyway i start talking nonsense, so it's time for bed and get rest for my meetings tomorrow.

nity'-nite;)


No comments:

Post a Comment