Tuesday 29 May 2012

Suprise,Suprise

Suprise,suprise.. that was a perfect name for my weekend. not becasue I were surprised but I surprised everyone by showing out of the blue in Latvia last weekend.
Actually planned thatfor 2 weeks when by accident got last minute tickets to there and figured out to surprise one of my best friend - Lina at her birthday by organizing proper celebration (with cake and stuff ) :) and also to surprise my little sis' who had a nameday and a birthday the same weekend.
surprise went good, at least seemed like that was a pleasant surprise and people were actually happy to see me! :D hehehe

here are some lovely moments from the weekend in pics.:
me and my bro'

me being happy

my precious Rokko

In Captain Morgan's arms :D Lìna and Elìna

No comments:

Post a Comment