Sunday 14 October 2012

Every real travellers MUST Have

Indeed, I can definitely tell you that every traveller must have a pal like this:
Licia Colo' - My Travel Diary exclusively for Emporio Mondadori . click here to check it out this travellers notebook!
I saw it  today in ME and i fell in love. seriously amazing! and my cute bf was a sweetheart so he got one for me! :)  how cue is that?! :) a lovely, lovely, LOVELY Sunday afternoon :))

my TRAVEL diary by Licia Colo'
and it is sooo adorable inside'(sorry, available just in Italian, but still amazing and good way to pick up some Italian ;)).
it's divided by sections: Check Lists of different vacations, My city - what see, do, etc, New Friends made in journey, Music/Movies/books on the road, appointments, visual dictionary, wish list - planner (how much money you will need, a map, city, time zone, visual dictionary, etc.etc.)
must say organized perfectly and easy to flip through the pages afterwards (when you are old, or just finish the diary :) )
to sup up - AWESOME! :) can't wait for my next trip!
(actually won't need to wait for much longer - tomorrow off to London for Brand Licensing Show! (and it goes STRAIGHT to my new friend! ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment