Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wake me up! before you go-go (..RUNNING!)

Buongiorno world! :)
After a company dinner in an adorable Roman restaurant last night I felt too much guilty so I started healthy this morning!
a) woke up at 6:30 to go running
b) had a super healthy breakfast

Endomondo Sports Tracker
Endomondo Sports Tracker is my bff during every sporty activity. check it out!
Healthy breakfast
Really important!!! to eat right and healthy (and not only after workout)! a nice bowl (Always tastes better if eating from your favorite tableware. like my Brazilian breakfast bowl and Blond Amsterdam "Miss Brains" mug. (Love this line of products! and you can buy them online! soo cute!)

so my breakfast was: oat flakes(in hot water) strawberries and dewberries together with fresh mint tea with lime. super antioxidant and full with vitamins and really refreshing, even in summer!
so let's get healthy and fit!8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment