Wednesday 21 August 2013

this is how you hurt yourself :D

I am clusmy. :D and that's not a secreat! so after doign again something bad to myself and after another doctor visit (this is a summer of hurting my tendoms :D this time i hurted my leg so no gym, no running till i am recovered completely :( so pretty upset about that.. however, staying positive and i know it will be fixed asap :)  )I decided it is time to put together some last things I have done to try to hurt myself :D just for fun :
Bob Marley - Three little birds

here we go:
Parkour
 OMG. the time I tried to learn parkour (some 12 years ago when it become popular). sooo fun, but gosh you hurt yourself. :D I did. :D
however, can't say i didn't try.maybe should give another chance? :S heheh
 Skatebording - yep, tried that too. was fun. didn't hurt myself bad. (impressive, huh? :)  guess balance is the one you need here :D

 Snowboarding. FUN. loving it! still want to learn some flips.. but still in consideration :)
 dancing is my passion. and I haev been doing it since I was 3. but that doesn't mean you cannt hurt yourself.. if you dance like no one is watching - literally - you run into object/people! :D

Air Kicks
omg, this is awesome..as long as you make them and do not fall on your butt :D:D:D
Spinning

Tried spinning last month..be careful before getting on this machine if you do not know how to stop it :D blue calf :D and hurts a lot! so pay attention! :D
Brazil day 17. decided that jumping from that rock to take an awesome picture is TOTALLY a good idea! it wasn't! :D hurted my heel (as the ground was rocky and an even and was wearing flip-flops! (never jump from anywhere earing flip-flops! never! :D ) so was hurting for 2 weeks :D )
SUNBURN. this is me in Athens airport after security lady took away my cream because it was bigger than 100ml. so what i did? i just took as much as possible cream in my hands and covered myself everywhere as I had a terrrible sunburn (this is already 3rd day so feeling slighlty better. unfortunately in this light can't see that i had also lines from sunglasses :D i looked like those dogs with a spot around just one eye :D )
oh, this list could go on and on :D so when will remember something else will add it, but for now, that's all folks! try staying alive, m'kay?! :D

xo xo




No comments:

Post a Comment