Tuesday 25 March 2014

Cult shoes Photo shooting official pictures

.. yes, it is official - I rock! :)
I wouldn't grab this kind of strong statements out of the blue if I wouldn't be sure that this is true! but it is! i am official Rock-approved by Cult Shoes as I am one of the "faces" of their new Winter and Spring/Summer collections. (it's an Italian rock boots brand).
Don't believe me? check out for yourselves in their homepage: Cult

and here comes some pictures if lazy to check the page (but it seriously cool ) :)

this is how they found me.. in Kiss concert



those are my lovely colleagues

This is Autumn/Winter collection for my awesome boots

this is us having fun 

and here comes the spring shooting ^_^

Spring it up

flower-power boots

^_^

i love my hair, explosion in rainbow


dolly me :D 

shoes, shoes, shoes
hope you enjoyed and now go and buy some pair if inspired by my small photo throwback! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment