Thursday 12 April 2012

Go Bershka-Wild

..well, not really! :D but still, had a small spring/summer shopping done, while outside was raining cats and dogs! :O :) feeling a little bit more summery now thanks to Bershka :)

this is what I got
2 color dress - simple but cute

 T-shirt with Pink Lace on Shoulders and back. this will look perfect for Saturday's party  - TAKE OFF


Lemon-Yellow Skirt with a side zipper

that's not me!D: but I sooo like her look - goregeous

turquoise and yellow is still my top colors, even in work! i just can't resist! reminds me of sea and summer! can't wait to go to beach again! :)  

2 comments:

  1. I love turquoise!!and your yellow fluo skirt is amazing!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 perfect for Côte d'Azur
      http://www.cote.azur.fr/annuaire-ville.htm

      heheheh hint!hint :)

      Delete