Thursday 5 April 2012

things that makes an important meeting go well

There is this tricky thing about meetings especially when meeting for the first time to discuss a business, that you can never knwo what to expect of the person.the way you will behave, talk, present yourself and even look can make the meeting successful or in contrary - doom the future of the possible cooperation.
in my meeting in Estonia with a client of ours, I did not knwo what to expect, as I was a guest there, so I was prepared for everything: Total look - matching accessories in minimalism style, neat haird-do and appropriate outfit.  (how to dress - will describe in some other post :) as it deserves its own article).
and also emotionally, I was prepared, I gathered as much info i could about the company and people and as well as prepared the topics to discuss and potential answers I could give. it turned out really good, as whole meeting was structured and really productive.

One thing that pleasanlty surprised me was the treat they(clients wife/partner) had prepared for me, and i must say, that really impressed me and made whole meeting take off perfectly.

see it for yourself! isn't it an Ice-Breaker? :) i don't even want to think how much colories it contains, but how you can resist to this kind of sweet?


No comments:

Post a Comment