Tuesday 8 July 2014

Recipe/Experiment: Infused water - lemon, cucumber and mint

This week I have started a new challenge which should help me to get ready for the beach in 3 weeks.
I have heard and tried several infused water recipes and teas already (check my previous blog post about Water benefits here) , but this week I want to try 10 day detox water cure to be pure inside and out.


Yesterday started Infused Water experiment and gulping down 2l of Lemon, Cucumber and Mint water per day. (For those who are not used to drink so much water it might sound a lot, but actually it isn't that hard at all as long as you divide it as following: 1 l till 14:00 and other half till bedtime, plus if you drink it from a glass it becomes a lot easier as seems a lot of smaller amounts)!



So what are you waiting for? try it for yourself!


Ingredients:

2 l of filtered water (if don't have so big container just divide in two 1l bottles instead)
1 organic cucumber
2 organic lemons
14 organic mint leaves

Directions:
Wash lemons and cucumber; cut them in cubs or slice them. Add lemons, cucumber, and mint to pitcher. Cover with water and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight and drink it up!

P.S. I will keep you updated how it goes my little experiment in the sake of beach pictures.
So far I am going to bathroom a loooot more often so I guess it is having the right effect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment