Friday 11 July 2014

Workout: Songs you must have in your workout playlist

My life has been always accompanied with a music - whatever I do there must be a song describing the moment/action I am living to get inspired/motivated or just to get me going. For me it applies to all fields of life, there just must be a playlist for a road trip across Brazil, baking healthy power bars, or on the plane while doing a research for my projects.
The same thing for working out, I just can't imagine lifting weights, running, stretching, etc,etc. without a motivational music in my music player (I mostly use my Nokia phone as it has really nice music options and sound and huge storage to have possibility to flip through all my songs to find a perfect ones).

so here is my Youtube list of some of workout/running and lifting songs I am currently listening through my earphones while getting in shape. 

                                                                David Guetta & Showtek - Bad ft. Vassy

This is one one of my last favorite ones to push myself work-out harder, better and keep going!
what about you? what songs keeps you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment