Thursday 21 March 2013

Bangs and glasses - Part I - before

it comes a time to every girls life to think about pros and cons to get bangs. will I look good? and if yes - what kind of bangs should I get? and so on,and on. than ypou just flip through the magazines by checkign out models and celebs to see how they look like and think that you can pull that off just need a courage to do it.
My case is even more complicated :D I need a sight glasses ( yes, with the age comes also this :( ) and now thinking if I can have both - bangs and glasses! :)so
yesterday I found an awesome look for my next bangs :)
aren't these the coolest bangs EVER?! :D heheheh
just kidding, more thinking of swept bangs, something like this


AND hopefully will look like this :) :

and also have found some cool frames, specially loved Tom Fords Cat-Eyes
Check them out here.

so this is the end of part I - DREAMING and the desired outcome :D the real one - yet still to come :) stay tuned :) and if have suggestions or comments (or want to talk me out of this little experiment) - drop me a line. all help needed and welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment