Tuesday 5 March 2013

Coffee break with my ladies

This week I really have a spring feeling: sun is shining, people are somehow more happy and you can see more colors around you. so what can be better to have a coffee break with your friends?! :)



Posing in this pictured was inspired after last weeks Photo-shooting
btw, at my coat is attached this small piece of adornment made of red and white yarn. It was a gift from my Bulgarian friend- Svetty. In Bulgaria it is worn all March to celebrate the upcomign spring and the celebration is called Martenitsa. really nice tradition ^ ^ so I am supporting it! :) and hope one day will visit this country I have heard so much good about! :)


1 comment:

  1. i want to be kissed by the sun but today it doesn't want to go out and kiss us =(
    So sad!!!!
    We want spring time \*_*/ and more coffee break with my gals!!!

    ReplyDelete