Monday 22 April 2013

Exclusive Swap Party at Milan

Yes! you read-me right! I am making an swap party this Sunday on a lovely rooftop in a lovely part of Milan! so if you are in the city and want to meet locals, swap or just shop - keep on reading! 
as every girl, I have loads of stuff I cannot possibly wear it all or as often enough, and as every girl, at least once in her life, has bough something just in a momentary weakness that this is the object/item I-must-have-it-now! or- I definitely-will-wear-it-with-that-blue-dress (most likely i don't even have it yet) or after buying some desired object and bringing it home you realize it goes absolutely together with nothing!  or you think, oh, let's take these beautiful sequins/pins/flitters/feathers/buttons/fabric I will make this awesome DIY project..and it was forgotten in a box with your other planned projects, but never really had time to really start one!
well, definitely it is like for me!and I have definitely a lot of things I love, but just cannot throw them out or give away for charity, but won't wear them as well..And if as well for you too than bring your fashion items/accessories/make-up-nail polishes/cute(small) house items/your own fashion creations/etc. (kindly used and good condition or new) to my Swap Party on 28th of April at 12:00. Here is the Description!
please RSVP or just write me (also can find me in FB) if have some questions/inquiries/suggestions/etc.

and if you are an artist - creator of your own items and would like to sell them or just would prefer instead of swapping selling (auctioning) your things - make the price tags on them! 


P.S. Please note that all not swapped-sold items will be returned to the owner. 
P.S.S. this is an amazing opportunity also to organize your closet and go through your things and prepare for the spring. as well as to make some new friends and have a great Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment