Thursday 18 April 2013

Vintage-up! Need Help Dressing? - Beyond Retro

While in Stockholm you must visit Beyond Retro! it's a vintage clothing store for Men and Women.
It all started in England and now they have several shops in London, Brighton, Stockholm and Gothenburg as well as online store. check them out here. and the best thing is that they are shopping around all 27 EU countries :) so check them out and get inspired for your new style, trend or just re-fresh your garderobe with some unique, vintage and chic piece :)

I visited the one in Upper Queen Street, Drottninggatan, Stockholm. And here is what I saw...
evening gowns




ties everywhere ^_^
and colourful bowties, scarves and tights

 oh, loved these skates. unfortunately no space in my bag :(



 the corner of leather sandals.

 tulle skirts.. ^_^
 
hats, hats, hats
bags, bags, bags

 and than I decided to try on some stuff.. :) of course :) so here is what I tried. ( sorry for the quality of the photos but was using a phone for this mission :)
 I won't tell you what I bought, so just go ahead and guess it! :) :P.. just couldn't resist :)
 1. yellow, long sleeve dress
 2. Mexican pattern dress
 3. lime-flower dress
 4. Flower  skirt-shorts
 5. abstract-colourful shorts
 6. Rose pattern sweater

so what do you think? which piece/s I managed to squeeze into my bag? :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment