Monday 29 April 2013

Swap Party - in pictures

The weekend has come to an end and so has my 1st (try-out) Swap Party-brunch with my adorable ladies.
I must say it was a great success because everyone found and exchanged something, even though if at the beginning I was a little afraid that it will be quite awkward and no one will swap nor mingle, but turns out as I predicted - that one's forgotten and un-used thing is someone else's treasure and new add-on to the collection. especially with the accessories.
so we swapped! :) how was it - check it out in pictures.
Price tags - ready for an action


accessories

accessories
SabuRi brought her handmade collection of adorable pins and broche and little stationary. so lovely! check her out here.
wishlists of Swapping
 this is the broche I got to make my spring trench more happy! :)

some snacks


some healthy snacks




my new acquisition - a part of Brazil

also this candy bracelet is now mine 

Gingy is our new mascot for next Swap Party



handmade Red Lion Production broche




Mascot and supervisor - MR. Gingy


SOLD!

some truffles after a swapping frenzy

 This was FUN! so the real- open to public Swap Party will be on June! so get ready ladies and stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment