Monday 11 February 2013

C'mon Barbie let's go party!

Last Saturday I went to my friends birthday which required a dressing up as a famous character or a Star Wars representative. As I didn't want to look like a Princess Leia or a Chube :D than decided to become a Barbie :) heheh (the easiest thing to be, as you can wear whatever :D )I decided to be PINK, traditional one).
So I wore one of my creations - a pink dress with a tulle I made few years ago when had one of those inspiring-creation moments! :)

the coolest thing was that actually everyone was obeying the dressing-up rule so the party was even more colourful and fun. the hosts had thought about some games as well to entertain and spice up the party; we had a task for groups to find out the mysterious murderer who spoiled the wedding of the century between Cesar and Jessica Rabbit :) the groups had to find the clues and solve the mystery and perform- interpret the answer by making a musical (so actually had to sing) :D

was really fun and seemed that everyone enjoyed themselves solving this little mystery as additional, regular home party :) recommended to try also at your next home party, takes a little bit of time and planning the plot and the clues, but the satisfaction by your guests is guaranteed! :) moreover it is a great ice-breaker if in your party is attending a lot of people who don't know each other and coming from different places.

I have always loved a party games, so if need some advices - feel free to drop me a line and will be happy to help :)



me and bday girl or pic with Lady Gaga Anna
didn't take much pictures as there were an official, professional photographer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment