Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hip-Hip Urra for the stripes and candles

so it is official1! i am one year older!

lucky 26! :)
other pictures (with mustache, just dance, some photo-shooting moments, still to come ) :)
Sabri with Stache

Afro Svetty

SuperMario Maija

Mr. Monopoly aka Vale

Ele incognito

Sara Chaplin
 


Arabian Nights starring me :D
 

Svetty :D
The dream (stache) team :)
PART 2 - dinner at Amor y Passion (Peruvian restaurant)


lovely aperetivo with maracuja and roasted corns (mmm)
potato puree - arty
drink with the same name as the place - Amor y Passion (real spicy and strawberylicious)

Add caption


my photographer friend - Gae

me with some Alice in wonderland gifts


Yuko and Gae

as I received a garden dwarf, now I will never be alone in pictures (like Amélie) to travel around the world

the happiness with a surprise cake from the restaurant's staff! it was one of those movie moments and really made my birthday awesome and memorable!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment